Jobs Outlook in Lincolnshire 2010 - 2020
You may be considering your careers options while at school or college, you may be actively seeking employment or you may be considering a change of direction.
Whatever stage you are at, Jobs Outlook will provide you with valuable information about:
- the future of employment in Lincolnshire
- growth occupations
- what employers are looking for
- what all this means for YOU
The Greater Lincolnshire area is:
- The largest potato producer in the UK
- The largest wheat producer in the UK
- The largest poultry producer in the UK
- The largest cereal production area in the UK
- The second largest sugar beet producer in the UK
- The fifth largest pig producer in England
- An internationally significant horticultural area with
- 38% of UK bulb flowers grown in the area
Source: 2006 Defra Census
Find out the best way to use this jobs information section to ensure you get the most from it.
Designed for use by young people living in Lincolnshire to explore future job trends up to 2020.
Location and transport are important things to consider when looking for a job.
Things are likely to be very different compared to when your parents started work.
Find out what’s happening to job and job family trends in your local area.
The ways in which we work are continuing to change. Look to the future!
Formal qualifications will continue to be the first step towards entry.
Work these days is all about having the skills that an employer wants to pay for.