If you run a business in North Kesteven which has already built sustainability into your planning and operations we would like to hear from you.
You do not have to be a paragon of low carbon virtue, just a business who has incorporated sustainability into your thinking – be it on principle or simply to save money.
Examples of activity could be:
- Installing renewable energy generation such as solar panels, a wind turbine or heat pump
- Swapping to lower energy lighting
- Encouraging car sharing, public transport use, walking or cycling by staff.
- Cutting your stationery bills by printing less and better re-use practice
- Choosing recycled products such as paper, packaging or furniture
- Improving the insulation on your premises
- Cutting your waste and particularly that destined for landfill
- Introducing rainwater harvesting
- Investing in low carbon vehicles
- Actively engaging staff or volunteers in greening your business
- Preferring local markets, suppliers or materials
- Reducing your water usage
- Using your green credentials as a marketing tool
We would like our website to feature short case studies and simple tips which can encourage and inspire other businesses by offering some positive profile for yours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01529 414155