Partnership Plan and Priorities
The key priorities for the North Kesteven Community safety Partnership for 2011/12 are:
- Anti-Social Behaviour;
- Alcohol Misuse linked to the night time economy;
- Acquisitive Crime
- Burglary (dwelling)
- Burglary (non-dwelling)
- Theft from motor vehicles
- Theft from shops
The following core themes will be considered throughout the delivery of each priority:
- Reducing re-offending;
- Improving public perceptions and confidence;
- Reducing perceptions of anti-social behaviour;
- Engaging with Community leaders and local influencers; and
- Community Cohesion.
These priorities are reviewed on an annual basis, and a full and abridged partnership plan detailing the planned activities is available below.