Firefly Contract Management
What is Firefly?
Firefly is the E-Contract Management system used by Procurement Lincolnshire. There are significant benefits to using Firefly which include:
- Better management and forward planning
- Forecasting demand
- Central repository for organisation’s contracts
- Access to legacy contracts
- Transparency agenda compliance. The publication of an up to date accurate Contract Register
- The system will also set a foundation for a full Contract Management Solution
The developers of Firefly; Firefly-Online continue to make improvements to their software via small releases and bug fixes. However, as a result of user feedback, July will see the release of a brand new user interface.
The new interface has been now been developed and will be released on the 1st of July. There are significant benefits of the new version, including;
- Improved speed
- A contract creation ‘Wizard’
- Ability to export data
- Improved security
- More user friendly
The new interface will offer the same core functionality as the existing interface. Which includes;
- Renewal reminders
- The ability to Add, or edit a contract
- The ability to add or edit additional contract data (forms)
- The ability to create a supplier
- The ability to complete a ‘task’
From the 1st of July, users will not be able to self-register on the system, in order to setup a login for the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to Firefly.
Training and workshops
In order to support users through the transition onto the new interface, user guides have been developed and can be found on the ‘Downloads’ below.
Receiving quotes from the print framework
From the 3rd of June, the way in which users may request a quote from the Print Framework will change. Rather than logging into www.live.firefly-online.net a separate site will be setup to support the Print Framework this site is www.v1.firefly-online.net . Please note the text on the log-in page that will direct users of wishing to request a quotation to the different site by clicking on the ‘Original Site’ link. Please find full user guide on the downloads tab above.