With hundreds of walks in our database this search will help you find your ideal walk.
Walking is an excellent form of travel for shorter distances that may include going to work, school or to the shops.
A long distance footpath which starts on the banks of the Humber and finishes on the shores of Rutland Water.
A 26 mile (43km) arts and heritage walking route running from Lincoln Cathedral to St Deny’s Church in Sleaford.
It’s not often that you can listen to a walk but here’s your chance!
Order your walk leaflets or Countryside for All pack or give your feedback using our order forms.
The main MacMillan Way runs from Boston to Abbotsbury on the Dorset coast, a total distance of 290 miles.
A national accreditation scheme for towns and villages that have something special to offer walkers.
Public Rights of Way (PRoW)
- General Information
- Information for Farmers and Landowners
- Report a Problem
- Countryside Access and Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Local Access Forums (LAFs)
- Maintenance and Enforcement
- Parish Paths Partnership (P3)
- PRoW Condition Survey
- How You Can Help
- Definitive Map and Statement
- Definitive Map Modification Orders (DMMOs)
- Public Path Orders (PPOs)
- Deposits made under Section 31
- Local Authority Searches
- Ordnance Survey Maps
Visiting the Countryside
- Access Land and Coastal Access
- Countryside Access Map
- Countryside for All
- Nature Reserves
- Planning Your Trip