Local Nature Reserves (LNRs)
Lincolnshire County Council has been working with local communities to establish and manage a number of local nature reserves, for the benefit of people and wildlife. All of the local nature reserves are open to the public.
Click on any of the 9 nature reserves on the map below to find out more information.
The current Local Nature Reserves in Lincolnshire are:
- The Pingle, Coningsby
- Cross O’Cliff Orchard, Lincoln
- Mareham Pastures, Sleaford
- Lollycocks, Sleaford
- Red Hill, Goulceby
- Snipe Dales, Spilsby
- Swanholme Lakes, Lincoln
- Vernatts, Spalding
- Whisby Nature Park, Lincoln
- Willoughby Farlesthorpe, near Alford
- Theaker Avenue, Gainsborough
- Owlet, Blyton
- Havenside, Boston
- The Shrubberies, Long Sutton
- Stantons Pit, Witham-on-the-Hill
- South Thoresby Warren
If you would like to know more about these sites or how you can get involved, contact Environmental Management on 01522 782070.