In 2006 new areas of land in Lincolnshire will be open for the public to use; this is land mapped as ‘Open Country’.
Landowners may apply for restrictions or closures where necessary, for land management, safety or fire prevention reasons.
We are seeking to provide high quality facilities for visitors and better protection for wildlife.
The coast is an important part of our national identity - valued for its scenery and as a place for relaxation and enjoyment.
Enjoy some of the quieter parts of the coast.
Public Rights of Way (PRoW)
- General Information
- Information for Farmers and Landowners
- Report a Problem
- Countryside Access and Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Local Access Forums (LAFs)
- Maintenance and Enforcement
- Parish Paths Partnership (P3)
- PRoW Condition Survey
- How You Can Help
- Definitive Map and Statement
- Definitive Map Modification Orders (DMMOs)
- Public Path Orders (PPOs)
- Deposits made under Section 31
- Local Authority Searches
- Ordnance Survey Maps
Visiting the Countryside
- Access Land and Coastal Access
- Countryside Access Map
- Countryside for All
- Nature Reserves
- Planning Your Trip