Enjoy ‘Open Country’ and some of the quieter parts of the coast in Lincolnshire.
Find routes and open areas with public access for walking, cycling and riding.
Leaflets containing detailed access information for five countryside sites across Lincolnshire.
With quiet country lanes and cycle paths it couldn’t be easier to explore the county on two wheels.
Find out about a fantastic range of wildlife sites across Lincolnshire.
To ensure your visit is enjoyable it is worth taking some time to prepare.
In Lincolnshire there are over 2500 miles (4000km) of public rights of way.
Find out more about the 69 mile Lindsey Trail for carriage drivers, riders, cyclists and walkers.
What you need to know when visiting the countryside.
Public Rights of Way (PRoW)
- General Information
- Information for Farmers and Landowners
- Report a Problem
- Countryside Access and Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Local Access Forums (LAFs)
- Maintenance and Enforcement
- Parish Paths Partnership (P3)
- PRoW Condition Survey
- How You Can Help
- Definitive Map and Statement
- Definitive Map Modification Orders (DMMOs)
- Public Path Orders (PPOs)
- Deposits made under Section 31
- Local Authority Searches
- Ordnance Survey Maps
Visiting the Countryside
- Access Land and Coastal Access
- Countryside Access Map
- Countryside for All
- Nature Reserves
- Planning Your Trip