Report a Rights of Way Problem

This reporting form will enable you to report a problem on a public right of way, eg overgrown vegetation on a footpath or a missing way marker, directly to the relevant Highways Officer.

Report a problem

The new format will help us to respond efficiently with your information, and deal with problem(s) in accordance with the timescales specified in our rights of way priority system - before serious problems occur. 

Thank you for helping us, by taking the time to Report a Rights of Way problem.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 7 October 2013

Bookmark with:

What are these?