In Lincolnshire, the County Council is responsible for the management of public rights of way.
Highway Authorities have a duty to produce a “Rights of Way Improvement Plan”.
Local Access Forums provides strategic advice on improving public access to land.
Working with local communities to improve rights of way and countryside access.
Like all Highway Authorities, Lincolnshire County Council is required to carry out an annual survey.
Do you enjoy spending time in the countryside? Why not volunteer and help manage your local rights of way.
Public Rights of Way (PRoW)
- General Information
- Information for Farmers and Landowners
- Report a Problem
- Countryside Access and Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Local Access Forums (LAFs)
- Maintenance and Enforcement
- Parish Paths Partnership (P3)
- PRoW Condition Survey
- How You Can Help
- Definitive Map and Statement
- Definitive Map Modification Orders (DMMOs)
- Public Path Orders (PPOs)
- Deposits made under Section 31
- Local Authority Searches
- Ordnance Survey Maps
Visiting the Countryside
- Access Land and Coastal Access
- Countryside Access Map
- Countryside for All
- Nature Reserves
- Planning Your Trip