The countryside access team has put together an education pack for schools and youth groups to promote understanding and use of public rights of way and the wider countryside. The pack is divided into 7 units:
- What are public rights of way?
- Where are public rights of way and how do you find them?
- Why use public rights of way?
- Who looks after public rights of way?
- What is the countryside code?
- Where else can you go in the countryside?
- Could you get involved? - some project ideas
Each unit can be downloaded from the downloads tab above, and contains both classroom and outdoor activities as well as background information. If you use any of the pack we would welcome your comments, please fill in the form provided.
If you need any help with the pack or any further information please contact us.