Countryside access and rights of way improvement plan

The Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 places a duty on all Highway Authorities to produce a “Rights of Way Improvement Plan”.

A copy of the Countryside Access and Rights of Way Improvement Plan can be found under the downloads tab above.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 18 July 2012

Bookmark with:

What are these?