teeninfolincs is a website for young people aged 13-18 (or 25 if you have a learning difficulty or disability). Full of high quality trustworthy information it exists to help you make positive, well informed life choices and decisions. The information on teeninfolincs is up-to-date and new content is added regularly. A lot of the information is local to Lincolnshire.
On teeninfolincs you’ll find:
- Information on lots of subjects including education, jobs, careers, health, sport, leisure, volunteering, and lifestyle issues
- Opportunities to find out more about the world of work, job applications, and careers guidance
- Advice from specialists on lifestyle issues such as drugs, housing money and sexual health
- Information on things to do in your spare time including opportunities to get involved in activities at youth clubs and other community locations.
- Details on how to get involved with the Youth Council and Lincolnshire Youth Cabinet
We’d really like to hear from you if you have any comments or questions about teeninfolincs. Please let us know if there’s any information we’re missing. The best way to get in touch is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.