Lincolnshire County Council offers a comprehensive range services available to support pupils and their families. Our services demonstrate a holistic approach to supporting children and young people’s needs both within school and in their homes. Our many years experience in delivering services to families, alongside schools, leaves us ideally placed to support you in maximising the outcomes and life chances for those young people within your care.
The following services are available to purchase although some of the functions may be carried out free of charge as part of LCC’s statutory responsibility to maintained schools and academies within Lincolnshire.
- Emotional and Behavioural Support Service
- Education Welfare Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Learning Support Service
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
- Careers Information, Guidance and Support
- Local Integrated Teams
- Lincolnshire Music Service
- Playing for Success - Targeting the Most Vulnerable
- Parenting Support Service
The Parent Support Service can provide year round help, advice and support to schools, parents, carers and families, within your area, on a wide range of subjects.