Here, at Lincolnshire County Council we understand the importance of outstanding educational and wider support services in delivering improved outcomes for children and young people.
We are therefore pleased to offer a number of our ‘Outstanding’ rated and award winning services on a buy-back basis to LCC & Other Local Authority Maintained Schools, Academies, Free Schools, Independent Schools, FE Settings, Early Years Settings, Alternative Education Providers, Other Local Authorities Children’s Services Directorate.
- Committed: To supporting you in making efficient and effective use of resources to maximise your impact on raising standards
- Experienced: Staff have many years of experience in working within a number of settings and skilled in ensuring compliance with national legislation/standards
- Flexible: Able to understand and respond to the specific needs of your community and are also offering you the opportunity to become a central part of the development process of service building, ensuring services available meet your specific needs
- Holistic: Able to link strands of work directly to other services on offer to provide an integrated approach to outcome improvement
- Innovative: In providing original solutions, based upon best practice and sound research, for support needs
Throughout the year we will be updating this website with new services available for purchase which are not included in the 2011/2012 Outstanding School Services Brochure. Please check this page regularly for updates.
A PDF copy of the ‘2011/12 Outstanding School Services Brochure’ is available on this website.