A positive voice for the voluntary sector.
Find out about nominations and awards for the Voluntary Sector Forum.
Designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in children and family policy.
Here you can find meeting agendas, minutes and dates.
CYPVSF are always looking to improve the effectiveness of the third sector.
Anything from new or updated policies to useful tips.
The latest training calendar for The Children and Young Peoples Voluntary Sector Forum.
The links cover a range of aspects of children’s services.
Regular Representatives from the Voluntary Sector on behalf of CYPVSF is:Karen Parsons, Children’s Links email@example.comMalcolm Barham, YMCA Lincolnshire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Protection
- Brilliant Lincolnshire Branding
- Caring for Children
- Children with Disabilities
- Family Support
- Further and Higher Education
- Things to Do
- Children’s Services Commissioning Team
- Families Working Together
- Voluntary Sector Forum
- Service Areas
- Equality and Diversity
- Health & Safety
- Key Documents
- Local Authority Inspection
- Good News
- Team Around the Child (TAC)
- Children with Disabilites
- Tackling Teenage Pregnancy
- Working with Parents and Carers
- Children’s Services staff
- Private Fostering
- Guidance Network
- Outstanding School Services
- Support for Teachers Delivering the Diploma
- First Call
- Healthy Schools
- First Call Additional Needs
- School Self Assessment Questionnaire
- World of Work
- Positive Activities
- Your Life
- Youth Voice